Cultural + Systems Transformation
WHAT DOES BETTER LOOK LIKE?
In my work as an Org Designer, I am often embedded inside organizations — supporting leaders and teams at all levels — as they practice their way into desired shifts in their culture and systems. Together, we unlock their best work and version of themselves, starting by getting curious:
- How do we create the conditions for learning, innovation, inclusivity, and creativity at all levels of the company?
- How do we share power and better distribute hierarchy so people are seen, acknowledged, engaged and motivated to take action?
- How do we drive alignment with autonomy, principles and vulnerability rather than rules and policies?
- How do we work together across teams, departments, divisions, and geographies rather than in silos or against each other?
- How do we trade tired and afraid for courageous leadership?
- How do we better shape our systems so we’re getting the behaviors and the results we want?
“Mack has taken a culture which had become stale and bureaucratic and opened it up to be innovative, self-optimizing, and wholehearted.”
Head of Strategy at Omobono
CONNECT WITH MACK
I have been honored to speak and work all over the world with companies like Apple, Charles Schwab, and Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E). Connect with me on an initiative you’re supporting in your organization or industry event.